Monday, March 22, 2010

Research

I have learned from Wikipedia that we can look for the key words that are important and help us to be the main ideas or our topics about. An area that seems interesting to me is the feild that I am studing, which is Mechanical Engineerign,I pored over looking for questiong for my topic. I know some information about the topic that I am going to research, Solar Energy,. I know that Solar Energy power could replece other powers such as gas and petrol power, however, I know solar energy power reduces the pollution, and it's existed profusely even more than the gas. I know that one day we would not have enough gas to comtinue our life, therefore, many regions around the world working on improving it. So does it deserve to put all our money and power to improve it? Is it possible that solar energy replace gas energy and contrll the world? Is it true that there is no pollution or side effect from solar energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment