Friday, February 19, 2010

pessimistic vs. optimistic

For long time, I had been hearing this statements by others. Since that, I decided that this statement's words would be my life as long as my age is ongoing, albeit I had not ever known who said it at first time. But finally through Mr. Sean I knew for who these words refer. Actually, I took awhile staring on his picture asking my self how many hampers that he passed and how he got the hope in impossible things that make him create this statement.

In fact, I am not only agree with this statement "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty," but I believe in this statement. The meaning that this statement carries have survived many patience who lost the hope to be survived, many students who looked at the ground with a disappointed eyed, a lot of people who lost their hope to achieve their goals.

In this statements, we can see two kinds of people; first, people who always look at the thing in negative aspects; second, people who always look at the thing in positive aspects. For first kind of people, life regarding to them is short and does not worth to do the best effort and give it their time if some thing screwed. For example, if someone has a company and that person is losing every thing and the percentage of retaining the things to the ordinarily situation is 49%, that person will say there is no chance or time to fix the situation, however, if it was 50% to 50% we might have chances. Meanwhile, the second kind of people, life regarding to them is a big space of chances that they can fix whatever screwed even in the hardest situations. For example, if that company is owned to a person who is an optimist as the statement says, and the percentage of fixing was even 1%, that person will look through that 1% as the only treatment and the hope that can fix the damages.

Generally, I believe I am an optimistic person because I believe there is no dilemma has no solution, every thing could be fixed if we use the write solutions as long as we have time. For example, getting an admission in a university im the United States needs to pass TOEFL exam with high score, I have been trying to get a high score in IBT since 6 months to be qualified to get the admission in a certain university. Now, I am in my last three months in the United States to get the required scores to get the admission. But i believe I can pass IBT with the required scores as long as l have time and chance to get it.

2 comments:

  1. TOEFL is a piece of cake as long as you want to pass it, try again....You can fly,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one hundred percent sure that you are an optimistic person. Why not!!! I like you attitude ^^

    ReplyDelete