Friday, February 12, 2010

One of my best friends and I !

In fact, I pored over thinking about my best friend, and it turned out I do not have best friend, but I have best friends. Since I was a child, I have been getting many friends that I love to hangout and spend my time with and I get the feel that I am very close from them and lucky to know them. Thus, I am going to use 'One of My Best Friends'' term.

One of my best friends whom I spent most of my friendship's time with is named Homod. Despite of the great relation ship that brings us together in the most of the day's hours, we are still have some traits which are completely oppose each others. The most thing that I hate and I get annoyed with is smoking. I do not like sitting next to people smoke cigarette at all, and I try to be away from them. Nevertheless, I sit all the time next to my friend Homod and argue how smoking is bad. In fact, I did my best advising him to quit because he was not a smoker at the first time I met him ,and fortunately I influenced him, but not any more since I came to the United States. Another thing that we do not have a deal with is while sleeping. In my last 6 months in Kuwait before I came here, I used to sleep every weekend in Homod's parents house beach with other friends. Usually we sleep in the same room and when it is the time to sleep, after catching the light and get ready to sleep, he turns on his laptop and surfs the internet ,because he is an internet addicted. For me, I get annoyed easily if there is a sound or light opened while sleeping time, so every time we argue about this point right before sleeping. Yet, we sleep at the same room and non of us let the other sleep in another room.

With this differences we have many similarities. First, we both schedule our day's hours to get each other. In addition, we like travel and discover other countries food, culture, people, ..etc. Another thing we both have the same behavior toward is trying all kinds of food. actually, we love food, however, when we get hungry, we stop doing every thing to decide what we are going to eat, and we both agree fatty food is the best food ,and healthier than vegetarian food. We both hate a place that is packed with many people, we tend to be in a quite place. Finally, the most thing that we share and our days go with is the sense of humor, we both are alike in this point. It is impossible that we be together without laughing and making fun we start our conversations with laugh and finish it with laugh. We both believe this is the source of a great and happiness life. However, with some of these differences and similarities we like to sit, chatting, playing, hangout, and ending our day with laugh.

9 comments:

  1. haha~ I like the food part~ keep in touch with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatty food is the best food???
    When you get weight, you will find that this statement is not that right...hhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you tried to convince him not to smoke, but you know I do enjoy شيشة sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhhhhhh, every one enjoys shesha! but I haven't ever tried it! and you now what! that guy quit smoking for awhile but he have never stopped shesha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. شيشة is Shesha.. Wendy hhhh, ask Flora she has tried couple days ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry I won't as long as I go from U.V to school on my foot lool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your friend have to buy beer for you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhhh, Unfortunately, I don't drink Tara! lol!

    ReplyDelete